Hi! We’re looking for a frontend developer who likes twisting his neurons to find ingenious solutions in order to maintain and improve our website, work on other digital marketing solutions and collaborate with our product team. Do you think you can help? Well, please keep reading!
Working at Peaks
Peaks is an innovative app that makes investing a possibility for everyone since November 2017. We make investing not only accessible, but sustainable as well. And we’re not just a startup: one of the largest banks in The Netherlands funded us. Our company already has over fourty employees and we all have the ambition to conquer not only the Dutch market, but also the rest of Europe with Peaks.
Our app is live in the Netherlands, and we are attracting a lot of customers. In the meantime we need you to make sure our product stays in shape and continues to evolve. If you are an enthusiastic creative developer who can, together with our international team, create magic in order to make our users happy everyday, you are the person we’re looking for!
What are you going to do?
You will team up with the marketing team and the development team to make sure we have a functional and amazing website and stay up to date with our digital marketing efforts. For that reason, it is important that you are comfortable and confident in giving your opinion to your fellow colleagues. We don’t look for blind executioners but expect you to review both concept and design. You will assist in updating and improving our digital marketing efforts. Design comes to life thanks to your code. You will be responsible to deliver a fully functional product .
We most probably like you a lot if you…
- Have strong understanding of vanila HTML, CSS and JS, providing you a base to work with numerous web tools and libraries
- Are a true believer of responsive web design
- Can deliver and support static websites with a set of helping tools by your liking
- Can make the front end come to life through great animations and user friendly interactions
- Are able to plan and implement campaigns, update and upgrade them
- Are able to collaborate with different profiles (designers, copywriters, customer care team etc.)
- Like providing technical advice on current and future web trends and new technologies
- Are a result driven professional who can deliver while playing with technology
We see it as a big bonus if you also…
- Have good understanding of GIT
- Have technical knowledge of bundlers like Webpack or Grunt
- Have experience with email providers and email templating
- Have a keen visual eye and understand the importance of making sure it looks incredible
- Have some experience with SEO
- Know the tricks and traps of browsers
- Have knowledge in creating HTML5 banners
- Stay for beers and bitterballen friday afternoon
- A competitive salary
- An office at the Leidsestraat in the city center of Amsterdam
- An environment with other open-minded colleagues where everyone likes to learn from each other
- No bureaucratic hassle: a flatter than flat organization and no-nonsense culture
- A green field to apply, try and learn new tool and programming languages and overall new ways to solve problems
- The opportunity to join a startup with great potential
- Working in an international environment
Interested? Send your CV and portfolio if you have one as soon as possible to Marie Benoist: email@example.com. Any questions about the job? Marie will be there for you, she is really nice :)