Clluc is looking for Software Developers
We're creating a team of builders - engineers, designers, and entrepreneurs - who love what we do. Everyone at Clluc is passionate about what they are doing. We have an attitude for doing things well. We are a geek, small and focused team, starting from scratch.
If you think this Blockchain thing might be kind of a big deal, we are looking for a software developer to join us to build projects using Ethereum technology and other Blockchain tech.
- Work from home on Fridays
- Continuous work day in Summer
- Ticket Restaurant
- Private health insurance
- Offices near Atocha Renfe Station, Madrid
We don't evaluate the candidates based on years of experience. For us, the most important thing is your contribution to the company, your skills and your attitude. Thus, you will have to complete and defend a coding exercise and answer a few questions about software development.
You will be responsible for our frontend architecture, deciding the future our apps. Isn't that great? :)
- You have a solid knowledge about JS (inheritance, scoping, closures, design patterns...).
- You have strong experince with HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors.
- You know testing tools and how to use it correctly (under your leadership).
- You are concerned about writing clean code. You care about code quality.
- You are a familiar with concepts like Agile, Devops, Extreme Programming and TDD.
- You master Git, and some proven workflow like Github Workflow.