It’s a team effort
If you want to be part of an engineering team working on an innovative product that cares about each other and our code base, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
This role will be primarily focused on the website and web automation (APIs) development using the WP + GatsbyJs (React) Stack. On top of that you may have the opportunity to work on our Product which uses React, Redux, Enzyme, Webpack, Cypress.io Stack.
- Work on the development for our corporate BotXO.ai web which is being re-built to use GatsbyJs framework pulling from WordPress as CMS.
- Write reusable, scalable web components using React (v.16). So the Site is built in a modular approach (atomic design) which enforces scalability.
- Participate in an engineering team that performs thorough code reviews and frequent deploys that are well tested. Azure DevOps continuous deployment tools.
- Work in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Document and maintain all the front-end components adding value to our UI portfolio
- Strong communication and collaboration with your fellow engineers and other cross functional partners.
- Open to mentoring and pair-coding with other engineers on the team in addition to learning from more senior engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience building web applications and services, preferably in the consumer space.
- Experience designing and optimizing the front-end architecture of complex solutions (Atomic design supporter will be appreciated)
- Motivated to work in a goal-oriented and fast-paced start-up environment.
- Some knowledge of at least one Single Page Application (SPA) framework (React/Flux/Redux).
- Knowledge of SSR solutions (GatsbyJS or Next) or front-end performance optimization would be considered as interesting.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern front-end build pipelines and tools: We currently use Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- Experience with tools such as NPM, Babel, …
- Office Locations: Madrid (Spain), and Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Possibility of traveling to Spain/Denmark for training and other business activities.
- Competitive salary dependent on seniority.