We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is excited about delivering an amazing user experience through our e-commerce store.
We need someone who is hands-on, well organized and capable of working independently as well as part of a team. You should be comfortable in a fast-paced international environment.
- Develop and Maintain Front End content and interface needs across
our different platforms and channels: E-commerce, non-E-commerce sites,
mailings, blogs, app)
- Work in a cross-functional team and be capable of building interfaces together with the Digital Marketing, eCommerce Manager, Design Teams, UX etc.
- Collaborate with external backend development teams
- Follow and Improve the Digital Visual Guidelines of our brand
- Implement eCommerce workflows (pre-sales CRO, customer on-boarding, after-sales automation) to ensure a successful eCommence business
- Create CSS or JS animations to improve UX
WHAT WILL YOUR DAY-TO-DAY LOOK LIKE?
- Create a killer online store available in different countries and
languages ensuring responsive design, SEO best practice, and CRO best
- Launch and optimize landing pages
- Create html5 designs for email marketing automation
- Improve existing user-flows and create new ones
- Implement animations (eg. water filter quiz results) and other strategies to improve UX
- Experience working on Wordpress
- Extense and comprehensive knowledge of responsive and adaptative web approaches
- Test & Ensure maximum compatibility between different browsers and devices
- Understanding of SEO and Digital MKT best practices
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficiency in Spanish and English
- JS or React.js libraries experience
- E-commerce experience
- Customer-centric oriented mentality
BENEFITS - WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary will vary depending on experience
- Bonus based on performance
- Be part of something that will make the world a better place
- A real impact on company performance and growth
- Great start-up culture and an international and friendly work environment
ABOUT TAPP WATER:
TAPP Water has the ambitious goal of avoiding 10bn plastic bottles by 2023 and build a $100m business. We do this through sustainable solutions that provide clean and tasty water from the tap. The company is based in Barcelona with a team of experienced entrepreneurs, product, digital and technology experts.
About Tapp Water