What you tell your friends you do:
"Many times, I feel like an explorer in the jungle, discovering new lands of technology and innovative products. Other times I feel like an archaeologist translating mysterious hieroglyphics when I am learning a new framework or using a new Saas provider. What makes me wake up every morning is living in a culture of continuous learning and improvement, quality, innovation, led by the philosophy that work can be serious, but it should also be fun!"
What you will really be doing with your team:
- You will part of our agile, multidisciplinary team. We are very proud of the excellent standard of technical knowledge and skill we maintain but are even more proud of the open and human environment in which we work. Our diversity makes us who we are and, from the beginning, you will have a powerful voice as part of our team.
- Develop web applications using Vue + Nuxt.
- Creation of responsive web components using HTML5, CSS3, and Storybook.
- Develop of UI based on Zeplin designs from UX team.
- Optimization of web applications performance: first paint, first contentful, async tasks orchestration, cache, use of dns, best practices...
- Develop of new APIs using Node+Express.
- Consuming third-party APIs.
- Responsible for new features unit testing using Jest.
- Responsible for End-To-End testing of new application features using Cypress.
- Simple DevOps tasks: build web projects, minification, bundling, write Dockerfiles, build docker images and publish to the Payvision registry...
Types of Payvision projects we work on:
- Powerful payment solution: build high scalable rest APIs processing millions of transactions per day.
- Fraud scrubbing engine: stop fraud nightmare analyzing events in real-time.
- Merchant journey: engage customers facilitating onboarding and consolidate our relationship.
- Merchant Boarding: the process of adding the new merchant in a payment gateway system so that merchant can access their API and test the PG.
Role requirements, do you think we’re a match?
- Also, it would be really nice to have: Vue, Nuxt, BEM, Frontend design patterns (to be familiar), RESTful API, Storybook, Testing with Jest/Cypress, Docker.
- Do you have a College degree/University degree it's desirable for us.
- +2 years of professional experience.
- English mid-level or keen to attend our English classes.
- Personal projects/portfolio/Github/open-source contributor/side projects, we want to see your projects!
What we offer:
- Mediors: 30-40K / Seniors: 40-50K.
- Remote work twice a week.
- Flexible schedule (from 7:30 to 10:00 to 16.30-19:00 and Fridays until 15.00 as it´s time to have a long weekend!)
- Meal card 9€ per worked day.
- Medical insurance.
- Transport card or parking spot.
- 25 vacation days and extra time off options.
- The positive spirit within a top-notch international team.
- Share the glory of disrupting the fintech landscape.
- Challenging projects and freedom to experiment.
- Continuous learning: free language classes, IT certifications, technical events, budget for books and online training sites.
- An unbeatable environment (rest area with videogames, free coffee/tea/fruits,).
- Team buildings and regular parties.
Our screening process:
We’re dedicated to working ethically and with transparency in the world of payments. That’s why you’ll also play an important role when joining us by completing pre-employment screening. This is part of our selection process to hire reliable, honest and skilled colleagues. That means the screening can include checking your references, CV, diploma and/or other documents, as well as sending us a self-declaration form and statement of good conduct. Thanks for your collaboration!