Traditional video production was built for TV, but these models don’t
work in a world of mobile video and social. Vidsy is changing the game,
powered by our disruptive tech platform and harnessing a new generation
of creators, we help the world's leading brands create quality video at
We are Facebook’s Global Innovator for ‘Creativity In Video’,
strategic and tech partners with Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
and at the cutting edge of mobile video and technology. We have built,
and continue to innovate on a series of exciting products, using the
latest technologies to define a new era of creativity in the mobile
At Vidsy we’re on a mission to empower a million creators to make a living doing what they love. We’re disrupting the traditional advertising status quo, building a new model that provides value for both creators and brands. #WeAreCreators.
This is a chance to have a real impact, where your contributions make a difference and you will have input into the way code, culture and product are built at Vidsy.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Being involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment.
- Contributing to our technical discussions and architecture.
- Working in an autonomous, multi-functional team of developers, QA engineers, designers and product owners.
- Contributing to the UI style guide, with close collaboration between engineering and product.
- An understanding of the importance of TDD.
- Experience working in an agile team.
- Experience with projects written in React and Redux.
- Experience with typed languages - we've recently made the transition to TypeScript.
- Knowledge of micro-services.