At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 48 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
- Experience in making the web accesible for all devices and assistive technologies for the physically impaired.
- Solid understanding of web responsive design: mobile-first and desktop-first strategies, and media handling.
- Experience working with common Frontend build tools (Webpack, postCSS, Babel, etc.)
- Comfortable working with Version Control
- High level of written and verbal communication abilities in English.
- Experience in leading small teams and taking up project responsibilities.
- Proactive and a team player
- Availability to travel.
What makes us smile when looking at your profile
- Experience in making the web accessible for all devices and assistive technologies for the physically impaired.
- Experience with functional/automated testing
- Familiarity with task management and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA.
- Experience with JS framework such as React, Angular, Vue, etc..
- A keen interest to learn new technologies and frameworks within the front end development ecosystem.
- If you have a Github account or something similar to show your work or what you have contributed to.
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Free language classes to polish your English or help you with your Spanish
- Dynamic and international team
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- An office location in the bustling district 22@
- Apple work equipment
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
It's a young, international and visionary company with Swiss roots. Office locations span four different nations in Europe: Switzerland, Spain, Germany and the United Kingdom, and in these offices, you will find our diverse culture that embraces over 30 different nationalities from around the globe. Netcentric has a start-up spirit, and they don’t plan to slow down anytime soon.
- - Fancy offices, and best equipment available for today’s needs. Be prepared to be fully armed with the latest Apple ensemble.
- - 30 days of annual leave for all employees
- - Sponsored gym memberships
- - Flexible working hours, because we know you have a personal life too.
- - Company events. Think an annual sailing trip with all of your favourite colleagues off the Spanish or Croatian coast, or a weekend-long kickoff event in Barcelona.