We're looking for a talented developer passionate about web technologies and software engineering.
What you will do
- Design and develop slick, responsive, web app UI using ES6 + VueJS + WebPack + NodeJS and friends.
- Work closely with the Frontend Lead in designing and making decisions that impact the product.
- Learning our sophisticated back-end that handles real-time location data streams from millions of mobile devices.
- Be involved, from concept, through development and delivery to operation, in the new features of the platform.
- Creating and maintaining tools and agile processes for internal usage.
- Perform plenty of performance optimizations, QAs, and continuous integration tasks to make life easier for yourself and the team
- Participate in UX design sessions and customer feedback meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience making pixel perfect layouts from designs.
- Experience implementing UI across platforms.
- Experience consuming web APIs (Ajax, OAuth2, JSON, REST, GraphQL …)
- Experience in automated UI testing
- Team player: you understand that effective teamwork is the cornerstone of the organization's success.
- C1 or equivalent level of English (Certification not required).
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Required to demonstrate 3+ years working with the aforementioned technologies.
Nice to have
- Experience in TypeScript
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience in other UI frameworks such as AngularJS or equivalent.