TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a Front End Software Engineer.
How Do You Fit In?
As the Front End Software Engineer you would be responsible for Developing and maintaining user-facing features. The right candidate would be helping with developing and testing new front end features for customer acquisition. This role is critical to the daily acquisition of customers and their retention. This position will report to the Director of Product Management.
- Focused on meeting the needs of the product, acquisition, and marketing teams by developing and maintaining user-facing features
- Write unit tests and build reusable code and libraries for future use; documentation is a must
- Work closely with UX designers to discuss and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Day-to-day collaboration with acquisition teams, marketing teams, as well as stakeholders
- Interface with off-shore Back-End Developers to ensure alignment for project tasks
- Work onsite
- 3+ years’ experience in HTML5
- 3+ years’ experience in CSS3
- Responsive design in a production setting
- Unit testing experience (Mocha, Chai, etc.); TDD/BDD a major plus
- Version control with Git
- Worked on projects using Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge of Bootstrap is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools such as Photoshop, Sketch
- Knowledge of ColdFusion a plus but not required
- Flexibility with occasional travel to Barcelona or Berlin to interface with teams face-to-face
TechStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/PV/D (minority, female, protected veteran, disability)
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!