wefox is Europe’s leading InsurTech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding round of $650 million in 2021, making it the largest funding round of any InsurTech to date.
wefox is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences, driven by data. Our vision is to enable people to be safe. By providing our customers 360 degree advice through our network of advisors, we optimise each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance products.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our team in Barcelona. You will be part of a new project:
- Create the foundation for the following team members (codebase, documentation, processes, timings, unit testing). Will provide guidance to other team members
- Frontend development for multiple input processes for internal and external users.
- We work using best practices (Testing, Code Review...) and in an environment of agile methodologies.
- You will work side by side with a multidisciplinary and multicultural team distributed between Barcelona and Berlin
- Share best practices within wefox group to help other teams of the group.
What you bring:
- 2+ years of React.js development
- Application of CSS best practices
- Experience developing in client/server applications (REST, JSON)
- Experience developing Single Page Applications
- Experience with VCS (Git)
- ECMAScript 6 (ES6)
- Love for new technologies, clean architecture, coding in a decoupled way
- Confident working autonomously
- Have a resolutive mentality
- Must be Fluent in English
It's a Plus:
- Experience of working in an Agile environment (preferably Scrum)
- Use of CSS preprocessors like SCSS
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December.
- Seniority days: one day of extra holiday per employment year starting from the 2nd anniversary in the company (up to 30 days total holidays).
- Discounted fitness memberships
- Up to 50% of your public transport costs reimbursed
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.