At Elements we are always on the lookout for experienced (medior to senior level) developers with the right combination of skills to help us build awesome web and mobile applications. Applications that bring our clients further! What we really value in our people is being open to working with multiple technologies, this kind of versatility helps us build better solutions for our clients.
Our current frontend stacks are React/Vue.js, React Native, Swift and Kotlin. Are you experienced in any (or a combination) of these and do you prefer not to limit yourself to only one language/framework? Then you might be the perfect fit for our team!
MORE ABOUT US
We are an independent, no-nonsense agency with more than 60 professionals from all around the world, who share the love for technology and a ‘can do’ attitude. From our offices in Almere and Barcelona we work on a variety of digital solutions for clients ranging from startups to media and telecom companies. In our work we are driven by people, craft and progress.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
In this role, depending on your specialty, you build a variety of web or mobile applications. You collaborate with colleagues on defining the architecture and maintaining existing functionalities, among other things. You quickly adopt Elements’ way of working and make suggestions to improve it. You have genuine curiosity for your field and you try to stay up to speed with the latest technological innovations, as well as share your knowledge with other colleagues.
WHAT WE OFFER
Please, note that the current situation caused by Covid-19 has an impact on some of the benefits we offer (e.g. team events, conferences).
- You will be a part of our international, talented and inspiring developers team, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- We provide you with the equipment of your choice (laptop & accessories)
- When in the office, we provide you with free breakfast, snacks, fruits and refreshments every day, unlimited freshly ground coffee and large variety of teas
- You will have flexible working hours and possibility to balance WFH with working at the office
- We also offer an opportunity to work on your health by organising team sports activities and providing significant discounts for physiotherapy sessions
- We encourage you to visit events/conferences and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and gain new skills
- Language Courses (when applicable)
- In addition to your salary, we contribute to your daily lunch costs through a Sodexo Restaurant Card
- We also offer a flexible compensation plan for your transport, lunch and nursery costs
- A company lease bicycle for home-work commute and personal use
- And, to top it off, what is work without some fun? We regularly organise drinks, dinners and team building outings (We hope to be able to do this soon again, once the pandemic situation improves.)
WHAT YOU NEED
- At least 2 years of experience/built a few challenging projects with any (preferably multiple) of the following technologies:
- React Native
- Android Kotlin
- iOS Swift
- Can contribute to architecting an app
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and delivery pipelines
- Previous exposure to agile project methodology (Scrum)
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Proactive mentality, open-minded and a team-player attitude
- Fast learner, curious and adaptive
Do you feel like we could be a good match? Then we can’t wait to hear from you!
But one thing will never change — and it’s the one thing technology can’t replicate. Our hearts, minds and souls. Since day one, we’ve incorporated the human element into everything we do. We believe people come first. This is what sets Elements apart. We combine our unique human DNA and technical craftsmanship into every digital experience we create for our customers.
It’s our responsibility to maintain this human factor to make tech work for us and with us. This is how we will keep leading the way to a smarter, more human-focused future.
Our pragmatic mindset and down to earth attitude have not changed since our early start in 1996. While our relatively small team consists of people from different backgrounds, a passion for technology and user experience brings us together.