What you bring to the table
- You're experienced with JS build systems and task runners, such as webpack, Gulp/Grunt, and more, and you aspire to be responsible for the entire lifecycle of the software you develop
- You love ES6 and webpack, and don’t understand how you used to live your life without them
- You've got mad skills with React, Flux/Redux
- You're experienced with TDD, having practical experience with either Jasmine or Mocha
- You're an open-source contributor, and the proud owner of an active GitHub account (send us the link, we'll be happy to check it out)
- The thought of making complex things simple and building applications for millions of users worldwide excites you
- Strong experience in agile workflow and all the tools that go with it
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English
- You come from a computer science background or similar
- Experience working in the security space is plus
- Competitive salary
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
Are you the next engineer to join our team? Apply at email@example.com.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!