- Front-end development ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Scoping and building the frontend in order to secure a fast and smooth user experience.
- Maintaining the platform and at the same time challenge/enhance the existing set-up.
- Develop and implement new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Optimizing project flows by collaborating with other team members and partners.
- Take charge of the front-end part of the full-stack.
- Contribute to an agile and efficient development team.
- You have at least 4 years of work experience with front-end development with relevant tools and methods to create superior solutions.
- You have a strong understanding of HTML and CSS.
- You must have extensive experience with front-end frameworks like Angular 1 and 2, ReactJS, or others.
- You have a good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- You have extensive experience with building usability.
- You have proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- You are familiar with front-end build tools, such as Grunt, Gulp.js or Webpack.
- You have proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.You have a good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.You must have high English proficiency, both in writing and speaking.You have permission to work within the EU.
- Experience with pre-processors like Sass or Less is a plus.
- Personal and professional development through company sponsored conferences and various training courses
- A competitive base salary, plus participation in company warrant program
- Trips to our head office in Copenhagen
- Private health insurance
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, committed and goal-oriented people in a fun but intensely professional office environment
- Flexible working hours and a very good work-life balance
- That amazing feeling that comes from building something unique and making a difference!