We are Docplanner Tech, a group of people working in Engineering, BI, & Product teams across the globe, driven by the Docplanner Groups' mission to make the healthcare experience more human for our patients, doctors, and clinics, and we do it well. We are a leader in 13 countries (and growing!), creating a SaaS tool for over 130k active doctors, who are directly connected to our marketplace, which around 80m patients trust, monthly.
We keep it simple and focus on what matters most. Patients easily book a visit and experience healthcare as it should be: humane. And doctors grow their office and dedicate time to help their patients, all while we cover the administration, so they don't have to!
Why Docplanner Tech? Because nothing feels better than working on the good side of tech. You go to bed knowing that you make the world a better place and that your talent aligns with your beliefs. What's more? We do this with fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas, defining goals, and, as entrepreneurs, having the autonomy and space to experiment since we are encouraged not to be afraid to fail.
And why is it so important that you are a part of our mission?
We’re looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to join our Tech team working on an Electron-based application meant for our customers, being used by thousands of people. We guarantee that you will have an immense impact on our mission, using the latest technologies to develop first-class software.
What experience and skills do you need to do a great job in this position?
You have more than 3 years of experience working on web applications.
You are hands-on frontend engineer - Vue or React, Node.js, Typescript.
You are willing to learn and use multiple technologies (including Electron).
You follow the best engineering practices: automated testing, code reviews, pair programming, you build it you run it.
You are excellent with git.
You are experienced in or have desires for leading a team of 2-5 engineers.
You are used to working in an Agile environment and you have an Engineering approach to solve problems.
You can communicate in English – both spoken and written - fluently.
It’s a bonus if:
You have experience with Electron or any other desktop framework; or you want to learn it.
You have Node.js backend experience.
You have experience deploying applications to AWS or any other public cloud.
You have experience working with Docker.
You’re a great fit for this role if:
You are a person that has a constant desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
You have an eye for the beautiful things in life - and also in web design.
You strive for deploying large scale applications!
You will get in return:
- A competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills, between €40.000 and €55.000 gross per year.
The range is broad so that we can accommodate our roles for all levels of experience, but we will show you the career ladder to decide what your skills are and what impact you will bring. Your salary will be, now and always, 100% transparent to you.
- Share options plan after 6 months of working with us.
- Remote work or hybrid work model, with hubs in Barcelona, Warsaw, and Rome.
- Flexible working hours (like, for real), plus a Summer intensive schedule every day of July and August.
- Private healthcare plan with Adeslas for you and subsidized for your family (medical and dental).
- 23 paid holidays, exchangeable local bank holidays, plus an additional paid holiday on your birthday or work anniversary.
- Relocation support to either Spain or Poland (we handle the bureaucracy, so you don’t have to!)
- Free English and Spanish classes
- Access to hundreds of gyms for a symbolic fee in partnership for you and your family with Andjoy
- Flexible remuneration and benefits system via Flexoh, which includes: restaurant card, transportation card, kindergarten, and training tax savings
- 20% time rule, enabling you to spend 20% of your working hours on your own development.
If you are applying for one of our positions outside our office locations and wish to work remotely within your permanent residence CET +/- 2, you will be hired via our Global Employer, Remote.com. Remote.com works with local benefits providers to build our packages, but you can expect the same salary range and the majority of benefits we have in Spain, Poland, and Italy, plus a budget for travel and integration.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. Please let us know if you will require any additional support in your recruitment process.
Important: Docplanner Tech is an international English-first company. Therefore, please be sure to send your CV in English.