HelloFresh is among the Top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years (market cap). Our growth trajectory and expansion have been phenomenal – only 4 years after inception we are present in 9 markets on 3 continents, all of which are managed and maintained from our global headquarters in Berlin.
We aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received almost US$ 300mn in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
As a member of our experienced IT team you will be exposed to a modern technology stack and a very professional and agile project management setup. We have developed a highly refined product in the last years and now massively scale up the company on a global level. Join us and help building up a fresh food global champion!
Who we’re looking for
- You have a knack for anything that happens on the web
- You keep up to date with the latest developments in web technologies
- You have at least played with a couple of different web frameworks
- You can handle pixel perfect UX designers very well
- You have ambition to develop yourself and learn from your peers
- You know how to take responsibility
- You can work in fast-paced teams
What we offer
- Have a fast growing, dynamic and diverse IT team
- The possibility to experiment with any new technology
- A homegrown state of the art micro-service architecture (yes for the front-end as well)
- A great open source mindset
- The opportunity to work with the newest and hottest technologies
- Bright minds for you to measure yourself with and learn from
- Give you the possibility to grow
- Work in an office in the coolest city in the world, Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
About Hello Fresh