We are looking for a detail oriented Frontend Developer to join our product team and to help us deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform.
You will work with the design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Some of your responsibilities will be...
-Developing new user-facing features
-Building reusable code and libraries for future use
-Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI / UX designs
-Contributing to technical discussions and architecture
-Designing new projects using patterns and clean code
-Promoting quality engineering and good coding practices across the company, such as testing, continuous integration and delivery, and scalable architecture
-Providing support on escalated technical issues
This is you
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with technologies like React or Angular (or any other JS framework)
-Experience with Redux or other state management tools.
-Experience with CSS preprocessors (such as JSS/Less/Sass)
-Used with Webpack
-Unit and integration tests (Jest, Mocha, Chai, React Testing Library); understand quality is everyone's responsibility
-Experience in responsive design, mobile and offline first
-Solid understanding of core concepts with GIT
-Ambassador of best practises, clean code and design patterns
-A proactive profile when it comes to find everyday solutions
-Working proficiency in both Spanish and English is a must
These are not mandatory, but if you have them, we'd be very happy :)
-Experience with backend technologies (for instance Node.js) is a nice to have
-Experience with AWS and Jenkins
-Experience using UI tools like Zeplin
-Experience with Agile methodologies
-Experience with Docker environments
-A learn by doing attitude, high energy and team player
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.
And the most important… You will develop yourself in the best environment possible, full of talented but humble Signabuddies!We’re looking forward to meeting you! :D