Wolt is looking for a Front-End Engineer to join us based in Amsterdam. As a Front-End Engineer, you'll partner with our tech team to help optimize Wolt's product for the web and assist with solving complex problems with beautiful and user-friendly solutions. The Front-End Engineer works closely with our skilled product and operations teams to create the best products possible for our internal and external applications.
No two days are alike at Wolt and for our Front-End Engineers a DOer attitude is a must. You'll be a great fit for this role if you are passionate about all things web-related and seek to produce maintainable and robust solutions to complex problems, you're genuinely interested in creating things with the potential to impact both our customers and our employees, you have great communication skills and are comfortable working as a team and on independent projects with tight deadlines, and you're excited to join us at a key point in our growth and help to shape the way we build the Wolt product as we grow. If this sounds like you, send along your application today! We look forward to hearing from you!
- You have experience working on web applications delivering projects on tight deadlines
- Your friends describe you as detail-oriented and you're known for your attentiveness to design elements and features both small and large
- You actively consider performance and scalability when developing applications, and always consider the end-user
- You're a great communicator, both spoken and written, and fluent in English
- You probably also have more skills to offer. Some great-to-haves would be experience with React, Redux, Node.js, Isomorphic applications, ES6, animation libraries such as React-Motion... And the list goes on. Show us what you've got!
- You're excited to join our ever-growing tech team in a fast-paced startup environmen
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!