We are looking for someone that can work hard, but also keep sane hours. Someone with great ideas, strong opinions, but also knows how to ship, a maker. Someone who takes responsibility, in and outside of defined roles to make themselves vital to the company, and to grow into senior roles quickly.
- Extend and maintain the CoffeScript based Framer library
- Optimize the Framer library for animation performance
- Design and build a physics engine right into Framer
- Build reusable and tweakable interface components
- Explore a WebGL version for Framer, either mixed or full-on
- Research new approaches to running prototypes in the browser
- Work on Framer framework and Framer interactions
- Maintain solid code quality using code conventions
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!