title: Frontend Developer in ReactJs
address: Muelle de la aduana, edificio Lanzadera, 46024, Valencia. España
Ordatic connects and integrates the delivery platforms (like Glovo, UberEats, your ecommerce..) with your POS system.
To achieve this, we have built a SAAS cloud platform that that works as a middleware that connects the APIs of all these platforms together.
Currently, we operate in several countries on different continents.
Our mission is to be the Channel Manager for restaurants.
- Programming new features in current ReactJs WebApp using the best practices of the company
- Maintain current ReactJs WebApp by solving new bugs
salary: up to 30.000€ gross/year to start
remoteWork: allowed some days a week
- Docker, and Docker Compose
- Testing library
- UNIX like OS (ubuntu, debian, mac, etc)
- MERN (MongoDB, ExpressJs, ReactJs, Node.js)
- Hexagonal Architecture
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Use of Design Patterns
- Clean Code
- CI/CD for deploys
- Agile Methodologies. Including ceremonies like retros, sprint reviews, concerns reviews, code reviews...
- OpenAPI 3.0 - https://swagger.io/specification/
- Semantic Versioning - https://semver.org
- Conventional Commits - https://www.conventionalcommits.org
- V = (C + H) * A
- KISS principle
- Experience >= any college degrees
- It's ok to make mistakes. It's not ok to do nothing about it