TAPTAP, founded in 2010 and headquartered in Madrid, is a technology firm at the epicenter of innovation in adtech and martech. TAPTAP provides location intelligence marketing and advertising solutions in 10 markets within Europe, Africa, N. America, and S. America. Global media agencies and large to mid-market brands leverage TAPTAP’s Sonata technology in over 80 markets for market intelligence and digital advertising solutions.
We are unique because TAPTAP brings together analytics, creativity, innovation, ambitious challenges, and teamwork. Our goal is to link physical and digital marketing. All of it, globally.
Since our founding, we take a mobile-centric approach in the development of sophisticated data-driven marketing & advertising solutions that has led us to develop the Sonata platform.
We are currently looking for a Front-end Developer (React) for our Engineering Team. Main part of the work is dedicated to the frontend development, but back-end experience would be highly appreciated. Our frontend stack is on both MVC Backbone framework and also on React Library, which has been fundamental for the last two years in all of our developments. Our backend stack is mostly powered by Node.js using Express as a web server. All of our different projects are coded in Typescript and we are always looking to follow SOLID pattern principles & decisions. We make heavy use of Mongodb but also use Redis and other database systems.
Job description & responsibilities:
- Developing new software functionality for our Sonata Platform.
- Developing systems that will interact in real-time with millions of users daily.
- End-to-end responsibility from technical design to deployment and testing.
- Own the technical implementation, architecture, and support for key areas of the Sonata platform.
- Working hand-in-hand with an awesome team of developers, engineers, and its Product Owner.
- Collaborative experience providing technical work breakdown and direction to other Engineers.
- Working closely with other teams: product, operations, marketing...
Requirements of the role:
- 4-5+ years experience developing software in a production environment at scale.
- Frontend development specialist experienced in React.
- Knowledge of react-redux.
- Knowledge of scss, webpack...
- Backend development knowledge with NodeJS and Express
- Experience with Functional React components
- Experience with Typescript.
- Experience with REST APIs specification.
- Experience with WebSockets.
- NoSQL databases knowledge (MongoDB and Redis desirable).
- Experience with Agile development practices (Scrum, JIRA).
- English language, full professional proficiency.
- Experience with GeoSpatial libraries like Mapbox or CartoDB.
- Experience with React Storybook for isolated UI web components developments.
- Experience with Swagger or other API auto documentation libraries.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services use.
- Shipping fast. Not being afraid to try and fail.
- Ability to work independently, set timelines and execute to plan.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Consider unit testing is a must, quality assurance is a priority.
- Interest in learning and sharing knowledge with the other team members.
- Backend experience.
- Learning quickly and being self-reliant. Experience in working in a startup or small teams
- Great working environment.
- The competitive compensation package, according to the candidate profile & experience.
- Permanent position, strong possibilities of internal promotion in an international profiled firm.
- Role-based out of Madrid, Spain HQ.
We are ambitious, demanding, and optimistic go-getters. We are entrepreneurs, working hard together as a team to drive and achieve our ambitious growth plans. In short, we smell opprtunities where others see vulnerability.
About TapTap Networks