At CommonShare, we envision, create and grow marketplaces that bring industries with deep supply chains online. In so doing, our goal is to drive rapid increases in production and consumption of sustainable products while driving transparency throughout the supply chain. We currently operate three marketplaces under different brand identities and will be launching the CommonShare.com marketplace this fall as a compliment to these brands. Our team is distributed across the world with members located in Western Europe/North Africa, committed to a culture of learning and excellence, and highly passionate about the work we are doing. For this position, we are looking for someone located in Europe or Eastern Europe. Our marketplaces operate in the US and Europe.
We are looking for an experienced Front-End developer to join our growing team. We are specifically looking for a strong manager that can compliment our CTO, and UX Design director as we roll out new marketplaces. You will work with our existing team of front-end developers and will be expected to contribute as an individual contributor (75%) and in managing other developers (25%).
Attitude and Cultural Fit:
• You are proactive, analytical and work accurately and result-based
• You are able to work in a team and highly respectful of people who come from all backgrounds and walks of life. No drama.
• You have been an entrepreneur or have worked in a growth stage start-up.
• You have strong emotional intelligence.
• Uncertainty and consistently evolving business requirements is something you expect given your previous experience in a venture environment.
•You are able to be extremely motivated while working in a remote environment.
•You are excited about building applications that have a positive impact on the world.
- 4+ years of experience with frontend development
- 2+ years with Vue.js - HTML5, CSS3 and SASS
- Linux environment and Docker
- AWS and Nginx
- Previous experience with SQL databases, preferably PostgreSQL.