We're Splash, a super cool event marketing startup from New York. And we’re beginning a most exciting adventure: opening a Development Office in Madrid.
We're seeking a Front-end developer! If you are supremely talented, self-motivated, and eager to learn and be part of something new and spectacular, we'd love to hear from you!
- You have two or more years of front-end experience and have used frameworks such as React, AngularJS, or Backbone.
- You have experience coding UIs that are responsive or mobile-first.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Bonus: you've worked or experimented with back-end languages, such as PHP, Java or Python.
You'll work alongside the rest of developers in Madrid and New York: That means designing solutions for new features, implementing, iterating, and assessing the complexity of projects, etc. The entire process!
Our teams work quite dynamically, depending on the project, which makes it very fun. We're expecting you to be a person motivated to learn from your coworkers and also capable of challenging them to be better and achieve fantastic results.
The development team is Splash's core. If the dev team succeeds, everyone succeeds. We're proud to belong to a company where the development of cutting-edge web technology is the standard. And we expect all our developers to be inspired to evolve our conventions and tools.
Salary and "Fuck Yeah" extras
- €30-45k salary range, depending on years of previous useful experience.
- You’ll have the option to work from home when you need to, if possible.
- We'll go to the other side of the ocean, to New York, so that you can meet the team and learn about startups in the USA.
- We'll support your participation in meetups and dev conferences.
Next steps :)
If you want to know more or you'd like to join this great project and meet our brilliant, ambitious and hilarious team, send your CV and cover letter. Keep it casual!
Your time at Splash will be the most important work you ever do. It will change the course of your career in an exciting and unreplicable way.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We can’t wait to meet you.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!