Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying over 154 m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 82 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 34-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO₂ emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Dublin and Wroclaw, creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we are opening an new office in the heart of Madrid City Centre and we want to hear from the best IT developers Madrid has to offer to join our Ryanair Labs.
We are looking for talented front-end developers to join our digital development team. In this role you will work closely with our development and product team to develop, modify and support our website and user interfaces across all channels. We want someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive digital transformation. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced retail environment is essential. You will be joining Ryanair Labs at an exciting time with an ambitious roadmap to become digital leaders and pioneers.
- Proficient in HTML5/CSS3
- Commercial experience with Angular frameworks
- Expert knowledge of building high performing and available websites and how to apply page performance optimization techniques
- Adept at building and maintaining cross browser/device compatible sites
- Exposure or appreciation of agile development practices
- Comfortable with revision control systems
- Passionate about user experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of the coding standards required for high volume websites from a security and performance perspective
- Experience of working with large ecommerce websites and their underlying databases.
- IT Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a fast paced commercial environment
- Fluent in English