It’s a team effort
If you want to be part of an engineering team working on an innovative product that cares about each other and our code base, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
This role will be primarily focused on the front-end with our modern stack (React, Redux, Enzyme, Webpack) but you will also be expected to work on some of our API’s in a full stack capacity as well.
- Work on the front-end development for our existing BotXO web app to build an excellent user experience that our customers love to use and manage their bots on a regular basis.
- Write reusable, scalable web components using React (v.16), Redux, Webpack, Enzyme, etc.
- Participate in an engineering team that performs thorough code reviews and frequent deploys that are well tested. GitLab continuous deployment tools.
- Work in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Document and maintain all the front-end components adding value to our UI portfolio
- Strong communication and collaboration with your fellow engineers and other cross functional partners.
- Comfortable with diving into projects that may involve some Python back-end skeletons.
- Open to mentoring, pairing, and teaching other junior engineers on the team in addition to learning from more senior engineers.
- Help improve our engineering processes and culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience building web applications and services, preferably in the consumer space.
- Experience designing and optimizing the front-end architecture of complex solutions (Atomic design supporter will be appreciated)
- Motivated to work in a goal-oriented and fast-paced start-up environment.
- Some knowledge of at least one Single Page Application (SPA) framework (React/Flux/Redux).
- Experience with responsive design and webPack (v.4 ?).
- A believer in testing, especially unit tests and automated solutions (Jest or Cypress).
- Knowledge of design system documentation platforms like Storybook or Docz
- Knowledge of Enzyme and experience with Sentry will be much appreciated.
- Knowledge of SSR solutions or front-end performance optimization would be considered as interesting.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern front-end build pipelines and tools: We currently use GitLab but considering migrating to Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- Some back end development knowledge(Basic) on Python
- Experience with tools such as NPM, Babel, …
- AWS, Docker (docker-compose), Elastic Search, Elastic beanstalk.