At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
We invite you to join Vodafone to build a future together, in a position where you can learn new things every day and have contact with the different business units of the Company, as well as related institutions and public bodies.
The role of Specialist Developer has the following responsibilities:
- Working in a team developing applications and services using Agile methodology, preferably Scrum.
- Be an active part of the engineering community team and collaborating with other developers.
What you bring?
- At least 3 years of experience working with Angular 7+.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Good knowledge of responsive web design.
- Experience with Git.
- Support timely delivery of technical solutions writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Solid refactoring skills.
- Definition / construction of CI / CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Sonar, Kiuwan
- Unit tests implementation
- Experience in working with backend engineers to design and consume APIs.
- Experience diagnosing and resolving performance problems in frontend applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of React, React Native and backend development: JEE, Spring Boot..
At Vodafone we are concerned about being a company committed to diversity as an engine of change. We are proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and religious or political beliefs
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.