At QantEv (www.qantev.com), we help health insurers bring their members to the best doctors. We do that by leveraging their historical health claims data together with external data. We apply artificial intelligence and optimization to predict patient journeys and find the best medical networks to build. We have graduated from Entrepreneur First (www.joinef.com), with a secured funding and a lot of upcoming pilots with awesome clients.
We are looking for a front-end developer intern with proven abilities in one of the following:
• Building awesome interfaces for web apps
• Building awesome interfaces for websites
As a front-end developer intern at QantEv, your responsibilities could include:
• Build beautiful and exciting UIs with great UX.
• Work with our team to negotiate APIs and collaborate on product requirements.
• Contribute to design and product UX daily by working directly with our Product team.
• Are experienced developing with ReactJS or VueJS.
• Have an in-depth understanding of all the various modern Browser APIs and features.
• Are eager to experiment, determined to contribute, and have a drive to recognize problems and swiftly remedy them.
• Are well rounded, proactive, can multitask and deliver top-notch results on time.
• Working on production-grade projects with good software engineering insights.
• Previous startup experience or working within an agile framework.
• Fluency in a language other than English or French.
• Mad foosball or table tennis skills (tables pending) and a good sense of humor.
Why join us?
• Challenges: never short of those, you’ll have the opportunity to apply many skills.
• Work life: flexible hours, flat hierarchy, casual Fridays every day.
• We reimburse 100% of your Navigo Pass!
• Team: a small, dynamic and experienced team.
• Location: Station F.