We are looking for at least two front-end web developers to join a small team building a web application for a very early stage startup in the world of sports gaming and betting. You'll be getting into a very dynamic, fast-moving environment where your technological expertise will make a real contribution to the success of the project.
Here's a list of skills/characteristics that we're looking for, in order of priority. We don't expect you to fulfil all of these, but the more the better.
- Experience/knowledge of one or more client-side JS frameworks
- Experience with Google Polymer (or web components in general)
- Experience working with JSON APIs
- Enjoy researching/thinking about/experimenting with new and open-source technologies
- Web/graphic design abilities in general
- Enjoys/interested in sports, particularly European football
- Happy to work in small, tight team rather than large corporation
- Enthusiastic, organised, motivated etc
- English/Spanish (preferably both, at least one)
We're happy to talk to developers of most experience and education levels, as long as you are motivated and interested in the project and have the skills to build a modern web app. The job is full time and requires you to come to our office in Boadilla del Monte, Madrid on most days, although there is the possibility of flexible working conditions.
So, if you are an enthusiastic and talented web developer looking for an exciting, dynamic opportunity in a startup being built from scratch, then let's talk!
Job Type: Full-time
- Front End Development: 1 year
- Ingles o Español