MELLER is a leading digital native brand selling unique products in over 25 countries. We are a young and talented team passionate about design, fashion, internet andnew technologies with more than 500.000 MELLER products sold around the world.
We are looking for a Frontend web developer who is willing to join a great team and help designin the perfect ecommerce website. We have more than 6 million visitors annually and every change will mean a lot to our clients and the overall performance of the company.
The person in this position will be in charge of the execution and will be directly reporting to the Head of Marketing, the CTO and the managing team.
- 1+ years doing front-end web development
- Understanding of LESS and SASS.
- Experience with NPM and GIT.
- Experience with Shopify/Shopify Plus.
- Shopify Custom-build, Template modifications, Installation, 3rd Part App Integrations, etc.
- Experience with liquid templating and Ruby.
- Write clean and reusable code to optimize website speed and to support future scalability incorporating SEO on-page best practices.
- Highly organized and has great communication skills.
- Process oriented, and able to develop and follow project schedules.
- Who is agile and flexible, as requirements often shift in a digital business.
- Person who bring new ideas and proposals to the team
- Motivated on using up-to-date technologies
- Good level of both English and Spanish.
- Experience in a retail or consumer-facing business a plus.
- Work with the supervision of the CTO who has over 10+ years development experience with a strong commitment to employee empowerment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and remote days available
- Weekly English classes
- Cool offices right in the heart of Barcelona, Rambla Cataluña - Aragón
- IG: instagram.com/meller
- FB: facebook.com/meller