Red Points is the most flexible partner in Brand Protection and copyright protection for Business.
Why are the world’s largest fashion brands so interested about RedPoints? And the most important cinema, TV and media companies?
We are a company specialized on eliminating online piracy and online counterfeit. We know the legal way to take down all these content/products is slow and expensive, so we have developed our own technology in order to mitigate this problem in a more efficient way and much less cost.
Not to boast but we were named as Spain's "Top Tech Company" in 2015 and we currently protect the contents and products of top companies such as Football Clubs, Fashion brands, publishers, producers… worldwide.
You will combine your passions for digital innovation, web UX, pixel-perfect design, technical problem solving, and flawless delivery to create the front end, or client-side, of a web application which encompasses everything that a client, or user, sees and interacts with.
His/her responsabilities will be:
- Develop new user-facing features ensuring UI/UX design standards
- Build reusable, clean code with performance and simplicity in mind
- Translate high level wireframes into web ready interfaces
- Good understanding of the React library’s core principles, best practices and conventions
- Experience with Redux workflows
- Experience using SASS or SCSS syntaxes
- Strong understanding of interaction design, site architecture, and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation
- Familiarity with the Webpack front-end building tool
- Experience working with continuous integration and enterprise-ready applications
- Experience with graphic design and creating styles or design comps
- Enjoys working with agile dev methodologies
About Red Points
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!