Red Points is the most flexible partner in Brand and Copyright protection for Business. Why are some of the world's most famous brands so interested in Red Points? We are disruptive tech company specialized in eliminating counterfeits online. The traditional way of removing illegal counterfeits from the internet is slow and expensive; Red Points has developed technology to resolve this problem in a more efficient, cost-effective way. Not to boast, but we were named Spain's "Best Startup” in 2015 and we currently protect the content and brands of top football clubs, fashion brands, publishers, and producers worldwide.
At Red Points we are looking to the future. We want to build the best intellectual property tech in the world, breaking the old model of legal structures.
This starts with our people: we need thinkers, not followers.
Do you like working in a team, in a fun and challenging environment?
If you answered yes, then perhaps you are right for Red Points.
We are looking for people who like to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We like our team to get the job done and work on their own initiative, all the while trying to make our workplace as fun as possible. However, we don’t just want another cog in the machine; we reward hard work, new ideas and creativity.
You will combine your passions for digital innovation, web UX, pixel-perfect design, technical problem solving, and flawless delivery to create the front end, or client-side, of a web application which encompasses everything that a user sees and interacts with.
- Develop new user-facing features ensuring UI/UX design standard
- Build reusable, clean code with performance and simplicity in mind
- Translate high-level wireframes into web-ready interfaces
What do we expect from you
- Be passionate about digital innovation, Web UX, and Design
- Excellent analytical skills and a special attention to detail
- You communicate your ideas and solutions to stakeholders in a clear and effective way
- Great time management skills
- Collaborative mindset
- Problem-Solving skills
- You are results-driven
What we offer
- Executives who care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A Startup environment and super nice people
- A competitive salary package
- No degree required
- +2 years as a frontend developer/designer
- Good understanding of the React library’s core principles, best practices, and conventions
- Experience with Redux workflows
- Experience using SASS or SCSS syntaxes
- Strong understanding of interaction design, site architecture, and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation
Nice to Have
- Agile Methodologies
- Continuous integration
- Continuous deployment
Our team and company are experiencing massive growth. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Red Points might be the place for you!
Feel like this job is for you? Apply Now.
About Red Points