As a front-end engineer, you’ll be tasked with building out the face of our disruptive network virtualization technology. The primary project is building our Midonet Manager, which is used for management and troubleshooting of the entire virtual network for public and private clouds. You’ll be working with a small team, and have an opportunity to shape the direction of our product moving forward. Working on the Midonet Manager requires tight communication with product and technical development teams within Midokura.
- Implement new UI features and optimize existing ones.
- Work on Real-Time visualisation
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, UI designers, Sales and other engineers.
- Creating innovative new ways to easily manage complicated things.
- Responsible for creating a great UI and UX for our customers.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Expert CSS and HTML skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree
- Experience with Websockets
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience with agile development practices
- Ability to visualize large amounts of data in a beautiful and elegant ways
- Personal projects that show aptitude for front-end engineering and product design.
BS or MS or related field required (preferably in Computer Science)
- - Travel the world by visiting our overseas offices.
- - Flexible hours.
- - Free beverages, and snacks.
- - Work from home days.
- - Reimbursements for commuting.
- - Help with apartment searches.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!