PromoFarma.com is the leading ecommerce marketplace selling health, beauty and personal care products, direct to consumers, from hundreds of independent pharmacies and other health stores in Spain and now expanding the service through several European countries. PromoFarma.com is part of Zur Rose Group, European leader in online sales of pharmacy products, with more than 1,000 Million Euros in sales and 5 Million active customers in Europe. With an innovative business model, PromoFarma.com do not manage stock neither warehouses, it integrates the catalogue of products, pricing and stock levels of the most important and trusted off-line pharmacies in a single website, achieving 24h delivery service for more than 150.000 products and 5.000 brands from more than 1.000 pharmacies and health stores. PromoFarma.com business model and service have received several awards like the prize for Best Webshop in Spain as well as the Best Mobile App from the E-Commerce Awards.
Descripción de la oferta
About the Team
We pair, encourage test driven development, collaborate, and enjoy healthy debate here and are looking for someone who can thrive in that environment. A thirst for knowledge and passion for solving problems is what drives the team. Training and education is a big part of who we are, not only as a company, but also as a mindset. We keep up to date in our field via continuing education, conferences, etc.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our team. Your main missions will be
- You'll work with other team members and stakeholders to create and iterate on new features
- You'll contribute to technical decision-making and UX/UI
- You'll take ownership and feel responsible for the product
- You'll craft good code and embrace best practices
- You'll learn, collaborate and teach other team members
What we offer
- Long term contract.
- Full time position, free Friday afternoons, flexible schedules.
- At this moment all the team is working 100% remotely due to the COVID situation in Barcelona. Even that, we are a remotely friendly company.
- Competitive salary depending on seniority.
- Ticket Restaurant 9€/day worked.
- Social benefits package. You can dedicate a part of your brut salary to private Health Insurance (Sanitas), transport or nursery.
- Internal and external training with a budget of 1.000€/year per person. It will allow you to build your career path and more possibilities to grow within the company.
Company-provided MacBook Pro and all the needed equiptment to work at home and office.
Excellent working environment, you will be part of a motivated and professional team.
- Monthly company meeting as part of a sharing and transparent culture, afterworks, team buildings and more!
- Our office is based in the heart of Barcelona: Diagonal/Aribau. We have a flexible working space with coffee, tea, fresh fruit and cereals.
- Write high quality HTML that is easy to read and scales well
- Write majestic CSS that is friendly both to not-so-new browsers and the newest mobile devices applying BEM, SMACSS or other CSS architecture and using pre-processors like SCSS
- Be comfortable working with jQuery
- Experience writing automated tests (unit and integration tests)
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Experience using Git
- Effective communication skills
- Self motivated and being a team player
Nice to have
- Experience working with PHP or templating like Twig.
- Experience working with NodeJS and GraphQL
- Experience with build tools like Webpack or dev tools like Docker
- Experience in CI/CD
- Knowledge of Typescript or willingness to learn
- Knowledge about debugging and profiling web to detect Errors and/or performance issues