Whisbi is the world’s first live video chat designed exclusively for live engagement. It connects your brand to your web audience in a seamless and exciting new way and combines the benefits of an open B2C webinar with a chat.
Our cloud-based conversational commerce solution combines video, chat, voice and chatbot functionalities. It increases online sales conversion rate and boosts live engagement, by emphasizes our customers’ digital channels
Whisbi is located in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, USA and serves clients worldwide: Vodafone, Verizon, BMW, GM, Volkswagen, Citi Bank and much more.
An extremely focused and passionate individual, you will be part of our R&D department for supporting the existing product and be involved in the new developments. The ideal candidate must have prior experience in developing for Web environments and must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment.
The Developer’s main responsibility is to develop new web applications as well as maintaining and enhancing existing ones, in order to turn requirements into working software delivering high quality solutions. The Front End Developer should also possess non-technical abilities such as communication skills, critical thinking, ability to conceptualize a design, and passion for collaboration. This is a great opportunity to blend your creative and technical skills, and participate in a high-growth company with an incredible culture.
• Web Programming Skills
• Cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI)
• Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API’s
• Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
• Git workflow
• Good communication skills and a good team player
• Candidate must be willing to teach and to learn.
• Strong understanding of responsive development.
• Ability to write clean, organized, and reusable code
• Willingness and passionate about learning new web technologies
• ECMAScript 6 or TypeScript
• Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design
• Test-driven development and knowledge of testing frameworks (Selenium, mocha…)
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE
University degree in computer science, digital media, software engineering or similar
Minimum 3 year experience
Some working experience in a R&D department is a plus
Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
Creative with strong communications skills
Problem-solver: Drive for results and continuous improvement
Excellent analytic skills
Methodological thinking, able to structure and organize tasks
English (Professional level as most internal communication is in English).
Any other European language would be a plus
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!