Front-End Developer in Barcelona
We’re one of the fastest-growing SaaS and Fintech companies in Europe. We were founded in London with offices in Barcelona with the conviction that there is a better way for companies to get the most out of the software they use.
Learn more about the role and Cledara below!
You'll work on the Cledara application, build/modify the backend APIs (mostly Typescript), write the front-end code that consumes said APIs (mostly React.js), and be responsible for ongoing improvements.
We host our code in Github/AWS/Google Cloud We do CI/CD for our deployments and testing
As a full-stack developer you will:
- Work on the frontend using React, Typescript, HTML5, CSS and ES7 standards to build beautiful, easy-to-use UI’s that expose data and workflows that our users love to use.
- Work on the backend platform, in Node.JS, Typescript, Postgres, that integrates with various 3rd parties including but not limited to banking systems, accounting systems, and email providers.
As a core member of the dev team you will be reporting directly to the Head of Engineering helping shape the future of Cledara.
- You are a passionate developer who cares about creating memorable experiences for customers
- You love producing elegant software solutions to solve real user problems
- You have an appreciation for a test-driven, code review culture
- You have experience with Node, Typescript and React
Brand new Apple laptop
Regular social events and company offsites
Centrally-located offices in Barcelona (and London)
Healthy mind and body benefits, including:
- Learning budget
- Food budget
Flexible working: WFH when you want but come in from time to time to meet your colleagues and get engaged with what we are doing
And above all, apply to this role if you want to:
- Join a young tech company in a massive period of growth to accelerate your career and gain an incredible amount of experience in a short time
- Learn from some of the brightest people in the SaaS and Fintech industry
- Work with bright curious people
- Be challenged to stretch yourself to learn and grow
- Join a strong culture of openness & transparency
How we work
We are an autonomous, self-organised agile team of developers. We are currently a small team, but that does not mean we take shortcuts. We pair constantly. We have a strict code review process; Code will not go into production unless another member of the team has approved it.
We are also a fully remote engineering team.
Small, feature-driven fast feedback is key to everything we do. We are constantly thinking about breaking down large deliveries into smaller (simpler) pieces that we can release to make production better and get feedback from our users as quickly as possible.
Technology is key to everything we do - Everyone in the company knows this; most importantly the CEO and COO. Whom you will have constant contact with.
Hi! We’re Cledara. We’re a fast-growing SaaS B2B fintech founded in London serving customers in the UK, Europe, and the United States.
We help our growing companies manage all their software subscriptions in one place with our delightfully useful and simple software tool. This helps them scale their operational processes, comply with regulations and, yes, save money.
We are backed by leading investors including Techstars and Anthemis, and have received global recognition:
- FinTech 50 'Hot Ten' company in 2020 for being one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in Europe
- Top 5 female-founded SaaS companies globally by Microsoft's M12 Venture Fund and Melinda Gates' Pivotal Ventures and
- SaaS Startup of the Year 2018 by SaaStock
We look forward to hearing from you!
NOTICE TO THIRD-PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that Cledara does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles from employment firms, staffing agencies nor recruiters. In the absence of a signed agreement, Cledara will not consider nor agree to the payment of any referral compensation or a recruitment fee. In the event a recruiter or third-party agency submits resumes or candidate profiles without a previously signed active agreement, Cledara explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Cledara. Candidates who have applied to Cledara within the past 12 months or are in conversation with Cledara are considered to be active, potential job candidates