Do you have a genuine passion for user experience and thinking outside the box? We are looking for a creative Front-End Developer who has the will to drive constant innovation in product and process. We already have a bunch of pretty cool tools built for our users but the sky's the limit - we want to relentlessly improve. Here's where you come in!
What you will do...
- Work on business-critical, self-service solutions in close co-operation with the Product team;
- Create solutions that will have an immediate and visible impact on the end-user experience and day-to-day business of Adcash;
- Follow the customer journey and improve every bit of it through experiments, trials, and changes to the platform's design;
- We use a PHP-based framework, so expect some tinkering with PHP while working on more complex changes.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Working knowledge of building front-end web applications using VueJS
- Proficiency in code versioning with GIT Feature Branch Workflow
- Basic understanding and possible experience in unit, integration, and/or acceptance (feature) testing
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- With strong self-motivation and organizational skills
What would be a plus...
- Understanding and practical knowledge in one of the PHP frameworks (e.g., Laravel)
- Automation test writing skills using Jest, Codeception, etc.
- Knowledge of design tools (e.g. Figma)
- Experience in consuming and creating REST-based APIs
The life of an Adcasher includes…
- Access to the latest technologies and equipment
- A cool, pet-friendly working environment in the city center
- Health insurance and sports compensation
- Access to online training platforms for further self-development
- The possibility to work remotely
- Fun and memorable team events
- Working alongside with the coolest team you'll ever meet
A little bit about Adcash
Adcash is a global online advertising platform. Our team has been rocking the ad tech industry since 2007, and we've offices in Tallinn, Barcelona, and Sofia.
Teams apply Scaled Agile Framework methodologies to handle our challenges. We keep in mind transparency, scaling, automation, simplicity, and data-driven decisions to make our work impactful. We are customer-centric, and we aim to deliver profitable solutions.
Some impressive figures that show the scale of our operations:
- 90B requests per month
- <100ms response time
- 1000-1500 servers
- 5000-6000 CPU cores to handle the requests
- 17TB of RAM for our data platform
If this matches how you want to work and develop, we'd love to hear from you!