We’re looking for a senior frontend developer. We expect you to understand the challenges to solve, be able to see the big picture and balance the seek for software quality with a pragmatic approach to provide value to the company in the best way and the shortest possible time.
We deploy our technology (mainly) in the Amazon cloud. We are PCI Compliant company.
We have a pragmatic, agile, quality oriented development methodology: short sprints with continuous delivery, pair programming, TDD with code & design reviews.
What we require
- Experience in development, deployment and maintenance of the frontend side of web based technology applications (previous experience with our tech stack desirable but not mandatory).
- Relentless in the pursuit of writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Proactive, accountable, analytical and pragmatic.
- Attention to detail / product ownership.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Motivation to learn and grow.
- EU work permit.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Really flexible working hours, you can work remotely when needed.
- High degree of autonomy.
- Transparency and open culture.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decisions.
A tangible impact on the product and also on the company culture .
- Continuous learning:
- Weekly sessions.
- Personal budget for conferences, courses, books,...
- 10% of the time to work on any project you 're interested on.
- Free drinks and fruits.
- All the equipment you need to work comfortably. Our standard set-up consist of a stand-up desk, comfy chair, MacBook Pro and a 27" external display.
- 23 days of vacation per year + free days.
- Office based on a bike-friendly location in the centre of Barcelona with plenty of nice places nearby.
- Oh! We don't have a ping-pong table here, but we do encourage you to have a healthy work / life balance so you can play in your free time.