bloomon turns the traditional flower industry on its head with a unique style, ultra fresh flowers from our growers and personal delivery to our customers. The flower sector is huge with over €50 billion in annual turnover but 99% of the sector still operates offline. bloomon is driving the shift to online.
Our company and team are expanding rapidly. With an international team of over 80 highly motivated and ambitious people we are active in five countries. bloomon has its main office in Amsterdam, but also operates out of Berlin, London and Taiwan.
The bloomon team consists of seasoned e-commerce experts (ex-Rocket Internet) as well as strategy-consultants (The Boston Consulting Group, McKinsey, SparkOptimus), and has raised funding from renowned VCs as well as international entrepreneurs. Our IT team has built an in-house subscription based ecommerce platform with an independent API server that can be coupled with any interface.
- React.js + redux
- ES6 / Babel with webpack
- Unit testing
- Nightwatch.js or Selenium
- React sagas
- Grid layouts based on e.g. react-flexbox-grid or Bootstrap
- Unit or end-to-end testing
- Material UI
- Building user facing features, interface, APIs and core functions.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Capable of testing across multiple browsers, platforms
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
What do we offer:
Joining us will be challenging and rewarding. A unique opportunity to take a large role in further developing our software in a fast growing, entrepreneurial environment. You will gain the broadest experience and will work together with skilled developers and business experts. We offer an attractive compensation package.
Are you up for this challenge?
We welcome you to upload your application, ultimately by April 30, 2017.