About SO Connect
SO Connect bridges the gap between offline and online and allows businesses to automatically and precisely identify their offline guests and enables them to retarget their guests online via e-mail, social media or in app.
SO Connect is the parent company of SO WIFI, which is market leader in the guest wifi space, with more than 20.000 venues and tens of millions of users worldwide. We started in 2012 in the city center of Amsterdam and have grown to a team of more than 60 employees and representation in more than 30 countries including the US, UK, Germany, Spain, Brazil and Australia.
SO WIFI is looking for a front-end developer that will be responsible for our front-end projects.
Our current customer Dashboard and wifi login portal are in need of a major upgrade. Together with our team you will create new features and improve existing ones. You will be able to leave your signature in the final product as we value your input a lot.
You will work in a team of 5 developers (3x backend, 2x frontend) that work using scrum in 2 weekly sprints. While developing new frontend features you look at them from a customer’s perspective, to make sure that together we can deliver a great product that our customers value. You will actively take part in continuously improving our product focusing on the front-end and cooperation with backend.
In cooperation with our UX designer you will write requirements, style guides and take UX constraints into account like performance, security and reusability.
- Some experience working with CSS Pre-Processors (LESS / SASS)
- Experience in working with Responsive Design / mobile first
- Hands-on experience with GIT, gulp, grunt
- You have worked in scrum teams before
- We are looking for an easy to work with, yet challenging, Front End Developer that can become our expert in the area.
Why work at us?
- Go to work on your bicycle, our office is on the canals of Amsterdam!
- If you don’t have a bicycle, we will pay your travel expenses
- Salary will be between 2k and 4k depending on your skills and also includes a bonus
- Work for global brands as Hunkemöller, G-Star, Coca-Cola & Porsche
- Work on a challenging, high-traffic platform that is used by more then 2.000.000 users every month.
- We have the best lunch in town
- We will provide all the hardware for you to do your front-end work and also bring home for personal use
- Your weekend will always start great with our Friday afternoon drinks.
- Work in a very close and young team, get to know everyone around by name.
- Go to work in the clothes that you like and you feel comfortable with.
- You will learn a lot and you get the ability to develop.
- Oh, we offer you flexible working hours, no 9-5 mentality;).
- SO WIFI has outgrown the startup phase and is still growing at a fast pace
Interested? Would you like to know more?
Just reach out to Rene van Weert (email@example.com) Founder and CTO, or call us at +31 – 20 – 7155758.