A bit about who we are:
Hey, we’re Impraise, a growing, Y-Combinator backed startup with offices in two of the most beautiful city centers of the world, Amsterdam and New York.
We’re on a mission to abolish the painful yearly performance reviews and redefine them so people can use feedback to grow personally and professionally throughout the year. Your work will have a major impact on a huge amount of people working at some of the most high-performance companies in the world.
Work is a huge part of people’s lives. At Impraise you’ll have the chance to work with a team of amazing people with a proven track record of delivering great products.
Check out our Culture Video to discover who we are
A little more about what we do:
Our mission is to help people become successful in their professional life while building a company people love to work at. Think of it to become the fitness tracker of your professional life. We help our clients and users achieve a high-performing work environment by:
- Giving continuous insight into your performance
- Making it easy to collect feedback and make it insightful
- Offering coaching and guidance on next steps in your career
We’ve come a long way already and working together with some amazing clients like Atlassian, Shopify & Booking.com. We see a lot of exciting opportunities and challenges ahead.
Your challenge as a Front-end developer:
You’ll become a core part of our product team. We are currently on a
mission to build a product that sets a new standard in the market with
regard to the way people’s and organization’s handle performance
management and personal development. The team aims to build a product
that perfectly integrates with workflows of managers and employees. Some
of the most innovative mid-size enterprises in the industry are using
our product and the team focuses on building a product that scales with
those clients as well meets the high standards of our end-users.
Together, we will improve the experience of our two native mobile
applications and thrive to deliver an innovative experience to our
Note: Please no agency or recruiter acquisition. We only respond to candidates.
What you will need to be successful:
- At least 3 years of professional web development
- Understanding of React & Redux and a desire to work with the latest technologies
- Ability to develop production-ready software, with self-explaining and modular code
- Ability to work both in a team and independently when appropriate
- Test driven mentality, with experience with fast paced software development teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We would be extra interested if you have:
- A passion for building beautiful user interfaces
- An active Github or Bitbucket account with open-source projects or contributions
- Some experience with Ruby on Rails
What do we offer?
- Product ownership - be part of all stages of the development
- Learn from a talented team, advisors and investors from Europe and USA
- Work in the center of Amsterdam in an international environment with smart and ambitious colleagues from all over Europe
- Be involved in building and scaling a great company
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Lunch and weekly drinks on Fridays after work, company team buildings, celebrations
- Yearly team retreat: we all went to Barcelona this past May!
- Vacation policy: 25 paid vacation days a year
- Up to €150 commute coverage in case you live >10km from the office
- Annual Professional Development Allowance (€1500)
- Annual Health Allowance (€500)
- Sponsorship : Visa and relocation (if applicable)
- Company provided laptop and equipment
- Ability to work up to 4 weeks per year remote to be with your family and flexible working