XpertAI is a young startup founded in 2018. We are based in the sunny Barcelona in a WeWork office with a lot of amenities around. Digital Strategy & IT consulting specialised in providing SW & App development services to accelerate and embrace digital customer interactions. Our main client is one of the biggest telecommunication providers in Africa. We are building a multifunctional app to facilitate Africans the access to free communication, money transactions and entertainment across the whole continent! and we are very proud of being part of such a beautiful & meaningful project. Our principles are flexibility, openness and blameless, we work in an open office with an Agile mindset and in a fast-paced environment where every team member contributes to the success of the company with a positive attitude towards excellence and teamwork. If this sounds interesting and you are looking for a company with a promising future where you can develop yourself, this is your opportunity! We are looking for a Frontend Dev Team Lead to be part of our team.
Tasks to be perform
- Apply corresponding Good practices (TDD, Linter, Code Reviews, Coding Guidelines CI/CD).
- Lead and managed Frontend Team.
- Propose and design new Architectures when necessary and prepare the Confluence docs. to keep all the knowledge updated.
- Manage the time tracking and time off of the team members.
- Track the performance of the team members and collaborate in their performance management when required.
- Participate in the recruitment processes.
- Provide support to the team members and promote learning and development activities.
- Ensure compliance with Scrum principles in the project and in the team.
- Coordinate with other Cross-Platform Team Leads, Clients and Product Owners for technical and architecture decisions.
- Take part in the recruitment process
- Web Software architecture knowledge and good practices (SOLID, Clean, MVVM, MVC, MVP, TDD, Redux)
- +3 years using React Frontend frameworks and Redux
- +3 years of using GIT & Git Flow
- Experience using Testing tools or Frameworks (Jest & React Testing Library)
- Experience as a Team Lead under Agile methodology
- Fluent in English (C1)
Good to have
- Fully paid sick leave.
- Training, certifications & development sponsored by the company.
- Side projects: get time at work to dedicate to your own projects.
- Flexible compensation including meals, transport, child care, and optional health insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully remote + WeWork office to meet your team whenever you want (free snacks, coffee and beer, after-work events, etc)
- Free language classes (online or not).
*XpertAI does not sponsor VISA.
XpertAI treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, experience, qualifications and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, political ideas, ethnicity, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, social status, union states, kinship status, disability status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Applicants in need of special assistance during the interview process may let us know in your application.