Our team brings together a diverse mix of developers, data
scientists, communication officers and campaigners to push the
boundaries of data science in politics and non-profit world.
You will work in a determinate and structured team, and be backed by an experienced team in an agile software development structure (Scrum). You will be highly involved in every sprint and every step of the project to make the company and yourself progress.
➡️ IT ENVIRONEMENT :
Mapping, Open Data, Big Data, Cloud
• Front : Vue.js 2, AngularJS/Ionic
• Back : Golang, Microservices
• Datascience: R, Python
• GIS: Leaflet, Openstreetmap, QGIS
• Data : Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL
• Environment : Docker, Swarm
➡️ YOU :
• Oriented-object programming
• Highly motivated, strong capability to adapt yourself, be curious, dedicated.
➡️ A STEPPING STONE TO A BRIGHT FUTURE :
• Be backed by an experimented team.
• Work in a very exciting and dynamic environment: start up incubator.
• Build and improve your technical skills. We believe in learning by doing and non-stop training sessions.
• Live in Bordeaux! The most attractive city in France
• We target recruitments. This is the occasion to be part of the first circle.
Send a message to the team: firstname.lastname@example.org