Dealroom is Europe’s leading database for startups, technology and
venture capital. We provide actionable insights and decision-support
tools to venture capital & private equity funds, investment banks,
consultants and corporate executives.
We track over 500,000 technology companies worldwide, using a combination of user-generated data, machine learning, and manual curation. Our mission is to enable better and faster investment decisions in the venture capital market.
We are looking for one frontend and one backend developer to join the existing development team, or someone who is an expert at doing both.
As Frontend Developer, you will be working closely with the CEO, the
product team and the marketing team to create a world-class professional
- Delivering a high-quality and highly engaging SaaS product with top-notch UX to our clients
- Continuous improvement of existing frontend (Reactjs) in bi-weekly sprints
- Interfacing frontend with backend via REST API
- Collecting, analysing and interpreting user engagement statistics and translate them into a product roadmap
- Rest JSON API
- Collecting and interpreting user analytics (Google Analytics, Segment, etc)
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices required
- PHP / MySQL
- Elastic search
- Rest JSON API
Other qualities we are looking for:
- Attention to detail and an obsessive eye for UX; pro-actively looking for simplification and improvement
- An interest in our business: startups, venture capital and ecosystems
- Ability to manage your own work and communicate with the team
- English language skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
Reasons to work at Dealroom:
- Join early in a fast growing company with strong traction in an exciting market
- You will become a vital part in taking the company to the next level, together with a highly motivated small team
- World-class clients: venture capital firms, top management consultants, and investment banks
- Building long-term tangible value: identifying and mapping startups and new technologies around the world
- Exciting technology stack: combining SaaS, big data, machine learning, user-generated content, data visualisation
Are you ready to take up this challenge?
To learn more, please send an email to email@example.com with your CV. We look forward to get in touch!