Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don’t you join us? We are looking for a Middle/Front Architect who drives the team to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Middle/Front Architect, you should be comfortable with both front-end and middle-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
Does that sound like you?
But first, let’s break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to bring forward new business ideas and empower employees to achieve their goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across many industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement and inspiring new ideas daily for the world we live in and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still look like your cup of tea? There’s more
- You’re our perfect candidate if you:
- Develop technical aspects of the project’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Find opportunities to automate manual processes and creatively add value to the project
- Guide team development efforts towards successful and timely project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Work with the development team and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Design client-side and ideally server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Ideally, develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Monitor KPIs to assess technological performance
- Be able to write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Your expertise in a nutshell:
- Experience as a Middle/Front Developer or Full Stack
- Experience developing web applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Experience with semantic HTML, CSS, and component-based static sites generators such as Next, Gatsby or Next.
- Interest in using Typescript
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. ElasticSearch), container virtualization (e.g. Docker), and UI/UX design
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Proven experience designing, implementing, and maintaining secure APIs
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field Extra awesomeness scores points!
- Serverless Architecture.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with agile teams
- Experience with the Payments industry
Interested? Keep on reading!
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holiday + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout days)
- Flextime (7 - 09.30h / 15:30 - 18h)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!)
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
- Permanent internal training + Annual budget for external training
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Games room (Nintendo, table tennis, futbolín)
- Terrace at the office
- An innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies + career progress opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be part of a great project!
- First step: 15-minute phone interview to get to know you
- Second step: On-site interview with HR and your future manager to talk about the position and how we approach work.
- Third step: HR’s timely response regarding the status of your application and/or a second interview
Sounds good? Apply now!
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
You'll have the flexibility to choose whether you'd like to come to the office every day, from time to time, or work fully remote. We want you to find the best combination for you.
If you prefer to be surrounded with amazing people, our exceptional office is in Barcelona's Blue Building, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you'll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and you'll also be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competitions.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
We think big... and work bigger, and that's why we do business internationally with over 100 passionate professionals who speak over 15 languages fluently. A global team of focused experts in a range of fields:
We analyze, we socialize, we write, we code, we design, we calculate, we decide, we collaborate, we generate, we engage, we program, we create… The real question is what don’t we do?!
With a truly modern approach to company culture, our values, diversity, flexibility and an active work-play balance are what make Leadtech unique.