At Rentals United, we keep on growing!
Is it you we're looking for?
You are a passionate frontend/web developer with a interest in marketing.
You like to know about how to make digital marketing work, how to best market the product, how would google see us as a company, what would be the best converting websites, how to elevate the product/software with state of the art marketing?
We have a great opportunity within our marketing team to learn what it takes to create a great story behind the product and how to capture the visitors attention and convert it to a loyal customer.
We are looking for a freelancer who would like to start on the retainer basis (20h of guaranteed work) with the possibility to extend to full-time position in the future. The ideal candidate will have experience with open source CMS such as Wordpress, working knowledge of PHP, high proficiency with HTML, CSS (SASS), JS (and libraries like jQuery). You are also aware of current trends in web optimisation, google best practises in terms speed, SEO optimisation from development perspective.
But above all: You have a can do attitude, you have quite entrepreneurial mindset. You love to work as part of the team but you can also go on your own and manage your own time and priorities. You would like to learn the nitty gritty parts of digital marketing and how it is affecting the saas business.
- You will develop and maintain our product website
- You will maintain and develop email HTML newsletters
- You will develop landing pages based on Hubspot (this is a plus)
- You will run experiments via google optimise (no react) will optimise our website in terms of speed
- You will develop custom landing pages i.e. quizes etc
- You will be part of our rebranding project where you will roll out our new brand on the new website and other pages
- You will work with our UX team to identify bottle necks and propose improvements
- You have worked with wordpress before
- You are knowledgeable of another open source PHP based framework (Processwire is a big plus)
- You always develop with speed in mind (you used gtmetrix and google page insights and improved based on this feedback)
- You love clean css/html/js (worked with SASS or LESS preprocessors, git, gulp or equivalent)
- You are familiar with the CRM tools and are aware how they integrate with websites
- You have a working knowledge of Adobe Suite or Sketch (you know how to extract the graphics from it)
- You develop with SEO in mind
- You always want to improve user journey (you used hotjar before)
What we offer you:
The best opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing companies in Barcelona! but also:
* A dynamic and multicultural environment, with more than 15 nationalities to meet.
* Amazing new offices surrounded by shopping centres and light parks and located in one of the best areas of Barcelona.
* We bring the food on Fridays! We also offer you free coffee, tea and fruits.
* Friendly environment. We don’t understand work without the team. We love to organise different fun activities and events altogether.
* Special prizes for different services such as Gym.
* Normal office hours and short-days on Friday.
* Possibility to Work From Home one day per week.
* Full-time position + competitive salary.
If you consider your profile matches our requirements, do not hesitate to send me your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Rentals United