A GameHouse Original Story...
At GameHouse we love to tell stories, and we have a unique way of telling them - through casual games! It all started with Delicious, a cooking game, starring our beloved Emily. By popular request we created more and more games about her. With every game, more people fell in love with the series. In the years that followed, GameHouse built a small universe of games, each with a unique personality.
After years of building great games, we want to take our GameHouse Original Stories (GHOS) a step further. We want to build an experience beyond any other. Besides deepening the stories, and broadening our catalogue, we’re reinventing our player’s full experience - for example by offering a subscription service and venturing into F2P gaming!
Because of all this we are on the lookout for a Franchise Game QA Specialist to be our quality guardian in GameHouse's Barcelona Studio! At GameHouse we take the quality we provide to our players very serious, and we want our QA Specialist to be involved with our games from beginning to end!
*Please note that this position is based in Barcelona, Spain. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the European Union.
What You'll Be Up To
- Taking QA ownership of testing all iterations of our Original Stories, such as Delicious , Heart’s Medicine, and Fabulous
- Be fully part of the production process and work together closely
with producers and studios by providing feedback on design documents,
prototypes and early alpha builds. At times you will act as an embedded
QA testers in the studio teams itself
- Manage the bugs found by our external QA partners, and communicate with all parties involved in the different projects
Continuously improve our QA process, practices, documentation and share your knowledge with the entire Franchise QA team and Studios
Act as the linchpin between the Barcelona Studio and Game Operations Team in Eindhoven (NL) and Alicante, and occasionally travel between our offices
- You have Bachelor level education and at least 4 to 5 years of experience in Game QA
- You are a Gamer by heart!
- You have experience with testing various types of casual and/or core pc/console/mobile games
- Next to this, you have experience with testing games on different OS’s, most importantly iOS and Android
- You are a proactive person of broad interests and skill sets,
someone who combines laser focus and technical know-how with creativity
and a good sense of humor
- Your communication skills in English, both written and verbally, are
impeccable. GameHouse is an international company and you are the QA
point of contact for all stakeholders!
- And last but not least: you never apologize for finding bugs!
Nice to Haves:
- Ideally, you have experience in using Jira and Confluence
- Experience with working on F2P Games
- Familiarity with QA/Test Automation
GameHouse Original Stories is a game company with its main office in
Eindhoven (the Netherlands), game studios in Alicante and Barcelona, and
partner studios all across the globe! We focus on creating casual games
on mobile and Steam for our millions of dedicated fans, and engaging
narrative experiences through our Original Stories. We are a passionate
and always evolving company, with an eye for people’s work life balance
and a lot of room for personal growth and exciting new ideas!
If that alone doesn't convince you, how about these great benefits?
- Competitive Salary
- Personal Growth Program
- Pension Plan
- Travel Reimbursement
- Employee Book Buying Program
- Sports program (½ off)