We are looking for a Mobile Developer with knowledge in Flutter programming. The candidate will be involved in several projects mainly related to healthcare and industrial projects. You will be part of a high qualified engineering team focused on R&D projects mainly related to mobile apps but also web and desktop applications and mecatronical products. Also, we are developing complex software products for big key clients and we want to incorporate a new colleague to help us carry it out successfully taking care of:
- Develop mobile app for hardware devices diagnostics through BLE both for iOS and Android, mainly with Flutter.
- Software design, software development, Unit testing, pull requests to GIT.
- Collaboration with our customers technical experts, discuss best architectures and strategies with them.
- Apple Store & Google Play app deployment.
- Take a key role in analyzing and refining requirements with the product owner.
- Help us to improve architecture and code quality as well as to optimize the development process.
- Strengthen your knowledge in a new, emerging and exciting technology.
- Optimize the fully automized CI/CD pipeline using state of the art technology.
- Teach and mentor less experienced team members in pair programming and knowledge sharing sessions.
You will be required to work in direct contact with the product or device you are developing for and will have hands-on management on both its validation and evolution up until the final product stages. We also work using Agile/Scrum methodology and you will therefore be included in a High tech environment.
You are a seasoned Software Engineer with at least 3 years of experience in Mobile apps developing and familiar with Flutter and used to work in complex demmanding projects. We also look for experience in:
- Great passion for Flutter and experience in building projects with it, at least in a private scope
- Multiplatform Flutter app development technology, connection with hardware devices (BLE).
- Experience with Android or iOS development
- AWS backend architectures (serverless, microservices).
- Apple Store & Google Play app deployment experience.
- Besides app development in Flutter, it will be a plus to have experience in Angular development, Cloud development in AWS.
- Live for technology, strive for more knowledge and appreciate good software architecture
- Team player minset.
- Good communication skills and a problem solving attitude
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!