What we do:
Secfi is the pre-wealth advisor for startup employees. Figuring out what to do with your equity-based compensation is complicated and expensive and is therefore ignored and neglected.
Secfi makes handling startup equity compensation simple and affordable.
We build technology that helps employees make the right decisions for their equity compensation. By addressing their biggest concerns they can spend time on things they love doing most.
For our Engineering Team in Amsterdam we are looking for a financially-minded back-end engineer, who feels right at home in a fast-paced environment. You have demonstrable affinity with finance, and have previously shipped financial analysis software. You quickly grasp new technologies and are always looking for new & better ways to solve complex problems.
You will get the opportunity to work on a product that is in its infancy and can drive the direction of the current and future products. You are expected to participate in designing and building financial tooling.
In this role you will be responsible for building:
- Financial analysis libraries for use throughout the platform
- Mathematically validated financial models
- Automated financial analysis products for individual clients
- Core services and essential business systems
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Python or similar
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Econometrics or similar
- Demonstrated passion for building comprehensive, intelligent and elegant solutions
- Strong communication & team collaboration skills and willingness to learn
- Strong record of professional achievement, work ethic, and positive attitude
- Fun person to work with
- Fluent in English
- Experience building financial analysis systems
- Experience interpreting legal financial law
- Experience building a large-scale product
- Affinity with startup ecosystem
Your benefits include:
- Competitive salary, retirement benefits
- Employee-friendly equity plan
- Attractive and flexible vacation & parental leave policy
- Company sponsored lunches, snacks, drinks and team events
- Work environment designed to help your professional growth
- High-end gear
- And last but not least, a great and fun experience