-You've graduated in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in a finance area (ideally startup or Big 4)
- You have a minimum level of English C1 (basically you speak fluently)
- You have some Excel skills
- More importantly, you're team player, flexible, well organized and eager to learn
Tiko is looking for a brand-new member of the Finance team with basic knowledge in accounting to support our international team.
Your main tasks will be to support in both the accounting and the reporting processes. You will also develop office manager responsibilities, such as dealing with third party providers. Among others:
- You will support in the elaboration and analysis of monthly financial
reporting (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow) as well as in the
documentation related to accounting and taxes
- You will lead the daily cash management (payments, checks, etc.)
- You will participate in the implementation of an internal ERP
- You will be in charge of the Office space, dealing with third party providers
You don't have experience in some of them? No worries. Please bear in mind that this is a junior position so you will give support and learn at the same time. We just expect you to have the best of attitudes and eagerness to learn.
Please follow us on LinkedIn in order to be updated about the process: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tiko.es/