Are you a talented professional who's demonstrated success in Finance? If you are an analytical, process-minded Finance Manager with prior experience of high-volume online retail, we would love to hear from you!
Based in Barcelona's 22@ district, since 2008 Suntransfers.com has grown from a startup into Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We provide a standout choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis, operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will become a
key member of the management team, contributing to the future strategic
and development plans of the company.
- Lead financial projects such as the introduction of multi-currency receipt & payment systems
- Work with the Managing Director to develop margin strategies
and set financial objectives that support the company's growth ambitions
- Participate in cross-functional teams including IT,
Contracting and Marketing to develop innovative products and services or
refine existing business process to enhance profitability
- Controlling: Monthly Management Reporting of Actual KPIs (I/S, B/S, Cash Flow)
- Accounting, Tax & Treasury: Responsibility for monthly
bookkeeping, managing external accountants to file monthly and annual
tax forms (110, 111, 190, 320, 390, 347....).
- Internal Control: Management of annual audits and setting up internal control processes
- Budgeting & Planning: Preparation of monthly cash flow
forecast, annual budget and the formulation of strategic and mid-term
- Ad-hoc business analysis (e.g. for tenders, partnership or investment decisions)
- Work with technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely
- Monitor company performance using traffic statistics, revenue reports and month actuals
- Develop financial risk management policies and solutions
What we're looking for:
- BA/BSc degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar discipline with a strong analytical bias
- Relevant experience (+5 years) in positions that require analysis and financial reporting
- Financial acumen and analytical experience delivering
forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation
of business impact and results
- Experience within an online / consumer-focused company, ideally in the travel sector
- Perfect command of English and Spanish
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions
- Manage and prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, growing and ambiguous environment
- Able to clearly communicate a vision and inspire others
- A proven problem solver with a willingness to work hands-on
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic and challenging environment that's fun to work in, where people respect and support each other and have a strong work ethic. You'll have the chance to work with diverse, passionate colleagues who have a range of skills and experience.
You'll be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits that include 25 days paid holiday, including the day off on your birthday.
And of course, the little extras that help make Suntransfers.com a great place to work:
- Spacious, modern offices near the beach
- Table Tennis / pool table, Wii and PS4
- Kitchen / dining area with tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Afterwork events