Join the Carts Guru, the fast growing startup !
Carts Guru is looking for a Finance Assistant to support our day-to-day transactions, including expenses and payroll. Under the supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, the Finance and Administrative Assistant responsibilities include processing payments, maintaining cost reports and managing invoices.
If you have an accounting background and are interested in procedures like tax management and budget preparation, we’d like to meet with you.
Finally, you’ll help maintain our company’s financial health and make sure we use our resources smartly.
MAIN RESPONSABILITIES :
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
- Process tax payments
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
- Participate in annual audits
- Work experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Officer or similar role
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures both in Spanish and U.S legal procedure
- IT Literate : advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Master and/or bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or Economics
- 1-2 year’s experience job
- Good English speaking/writing & fluent Spanish
WORK ENVIRONMENT :
Work is performed in a safe, secure, and stable work environment with offices based in trendy Raval.
We are a young, international and talented team based in Raval, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way.
Job Location: Barcelona, Spain
About Carts Guru