Reby is a new fast and convenient Urban Mobility service that provides on-demand electric kickscooters. We are a new stealth-mode tech mobility startup based in Barcelona. We have an outstanding team coming from companies like Rocket Internet, Linio, Twitter, Uber, Lyft or Tesla. We are well-backed by top-tier investors and launching operations in Barcelona pretty soon.
You’ll be a part of a close-knit team, working in concert with a focused organization comprised of other Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, and Data Scientists.
We are looking for a Field Operations Associate to join a team working to bring our scooter and bike fleets into the local community. The field operations teams are at the center of our strategy to transform urban commuting and help people get where they need to go!
The role demands excellent technical depth, principled thinking, well-honed product judgment, a stubborn refusal to settle, bold innovation, a high design bar and a mentality of starting with the user and working backward. The ideal candidate has built and/or led teams, is highly operational and highly entrepreneurial, and is obsessed with empowering and supporting our mobile mechanics. They are motivated by creating the future, are a proven operator, can dig deep into the data to solve operational issues, are always driving small improvements in process, hustles, inspires, and loves making something from nothing.
- Leading a team ranging from 4 to 20 specialists
- Triage data, customer service complaints, and supply/demand into efficient routes and dispatch actions to be performed by field specialists
- Coordinating the staff schedule
- Analyze and look at data to identify trends and performance improvement opportunities
- Train, measure, and correct the daily performance of operations specialists
- Manage a fleet of rebalancing vans
- Watch over local warehouse & inventory
- Troubleshoot, and fix potential bike issues, or raise issues when necessary
- Communicate the status of local operations to headquarters
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience with at least 2-3 years of people management
- Management experience in a sales, account management or customer service organization
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a complex operational environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop people
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Experience with CRM and account lifecycle
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Be nimble and adaptable
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Experience with hardware and electronic manufacturing, repair and/or maintenance a plus
- Analytical mindset - You use data to understand rider behavior and accurately deploy bikes to serve user needs. You constantly test the limit of each assumption we know about operations and optimize workflows with concrete data evidence
- Pure hustle - Being at a startup company means not everything will go according to plan. You should be a high-energy person who is not afraid of going out into the field, willing to pull the long hours when needed
- Able to work nights and weekends
Reby company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.